lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Special day

Wat’s your name?
What’s your favorite monthe of the year and why?
What’s your favorite week of the week ? why?
Whats is you favorite day of the year?
What do you eat o drink on that day?
What do you do or where do you go ?
When´s your birthday?
When werw you born?




Hello! My name is Jose Babilonia. My favorite month of the year is November, because my birthday is in this month and I love the chinita's fair. My favorite day of the week is Saturday, because it’s the weekend and I can sleep late and go out with my friends or my family. My favorite day of the year is December 31th. I eat the dinner that my father and my grandmother prepared and a little of cake, and I also drink some whiskey or wine. I meet with my family and some friends in my grandmother’s house to celebrate the New Year.
My birthday is on September 26.. I was born in 1992. I’m 18years old and this year I’m going to be 19.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario